The Latest News
Multiple Abstracts Highlighting Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) to be Presented at the American Headache Society’s 61st Annual Scientific Meeting>
The UK's National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) draft guidance recommends the use of gammaCore for cluster headache in the National Health Service (NHS)
- New Appointment to Board of Directors
- Inclusion in Russell 2000® Index
- Drawdown on Squadron Credit Facility
TriSalus Life Sciences Forms World-Class Scientific Advisory Board to Accelerate Advancement of Strategy to Deliver Therapeutics to Solid Tumors>
New Board comprised of preeminent experts across medical, surgical and radiation oncology, s well as immunology
Provides UK-based primary headache patients not eligible for the Innovation Technology Payment scheme (reserved for treatment-refractory cluster headache patients) an alternative route to access the benefits of nVNS therapy
10 Fastest Growing Inventory Management Solution Providers to Watch in 2019
Alphatec Announces Commercial Launch of TLIF IdentiTi™ Posterior Curved Porous Titanium Interbody Implant System>
Innovative machine marks the fourth of twelve new product launches planned for 2019, and the third of six IdentiTi implant systems the Company expects to commercially introduce in 2019.
UCB announces NAYZILAM® (midazolam) nasal spray now approved by FDA to treat intermittent, stereotypic episodes of frequent seizure activity in people living with epilepsy in the U.S.>
- NAYZILAM® (midazolam) nasal spray* is a nasally administered benzodiazepine indicated for the acute treatment of intermittent, stereotypic episodes of frequent seizure activity (i.e., seizure clusters, acute repetitive seizures) that are distinct from a patient’s usual seizure pattern in patients with epilepsy 12 years of age and older.
- NAYZILAM allows for administration by a non-healthcare professional in patients actively seizing when and where a seizure cluster occurs.
- Approval of NAYZILAM adds to UCB’s already existing anti-epilepsy drug portfolio, reinforcing the company’s position as a global leader in epilepsy.
Lupus Patients with Elevated PC4d Levels Have Significantly Increased Occurrence of Thrombosis
Alphatec Announces Sales Leadership Appointment And Successful Closing Of Expanded Credit Facility With Squadron Capital>
Experienced Spine Executive David Sponsel Assumes Sales Leadership Role
IdentiTi implants are 60% porous, which enhances intra-operative and post-operative imaging.
Fourth quarter 2018 prescription growth of more than 30% from third quarter 2018
ElectroCore Announces Encouraging Research Supporting Key Areas of Clinical Development for its Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulator, gammaCore™>
Data presented at the 3rd International Brain Stimulation Conference support the use of nVNS for treatment of mild traumatic brain injury and rheumatoid arthritis
Dr. Tony Fiorino to serve as Chief Medical Officer and Brian Posner as Chief Financial Officer
Exagen and the Lupus Foundation of America Partner on New Initiative to Reduce the Time to an Accurate Lupus Diagnosis>
New tools and resources will be shared in English and Spanish through physican offices, websites and social media.
gammaCore may be medically necessary for the abortive treatment of episodic migraine and episodic cluster headaches
Addresses Significant Unmet Needs In Spine Surgery
Patient Program to Increase Awareness of Non-Drug Migraine Therapies
Findings Support the Practical Utility of Non-invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Adults